SIMATIC S5: Comparator settings
In the comparator settings, you can specify whether to compare blocks by their structure or by their length and structure. It is also possible to exclude individual blocks from the comparison. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Open the UserClient.
- Open the context menu by right-clicking on the component for which you want to change the settings.
- Click on the button Edit component configuration.
- In the Component properties window, click on Comparator configuration...
- Make the necessary changes in the Configure compare window and apply them by clicking OK.
- In the Component properties dialog, click on the button Apply.
FAQ: Why do errors #30401 or #31102 occur when I attempt to create a version for an S5 project for Windows?